Nobody plans to fall short of goals or customer expectations, and when it happens, it often comes as a surprise to everyone involved. The truth is: Many of these unpleasant experiences for both you and your customers were the result of VARIATION. Have you ever experienced:
- Customer complaints due to quality issues?
- Missing or incorrect information resulting in delays?
- Increased costs to correct mistakes?
- Defective product resulting in high scrap costs?
- Missed deadlines to customers?
Whether a company is large or small, a service provider or a manufacturer, the effects of VARIATION impact everyone. Lean Six Sigma Tools allow any provider of goods and services to quickly and accurately hone in on the sources of VARIATION in any process and then use the proper techniques to achieve sustained, step-change improvements in:
- Customer Satisfaction
Join The Center for a FREE event outlining how your company can benefit from implementing Lean Six Sigma.