Since the mid 1990's, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) has gained attention as the language of manufacturing. At an increasing pace, designers have been moving to the descriptions of specification via GD&T. Whether you are a seasoned engineer or new to the field, knowing the details of the system of symbols and features of design, quality, machining and manufacturing, is an essential part of creating customer satisfaction and maximizing profits.
Join the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center for EXPLORE: GD&T...The Language of Manufacturing, an overview event focusing on:
- When & Why GD&T Should Be Used
- The Benefits of Training Applicable Engineers in Your Organization
- The Function of Datum Points of Reference and Why They Are Important
- What Feature Frames Are & How to Recognize the Language of GD&T
- GD&T Symbols and Definitions